Monday, August 23, 2010

My Youngest Brothers Wedding.....

It´s been quite a while since I posted my last blog. Vacations, business trips and my youngest brothers wedding had me more than occupied with other duties, but I´m taking advantage of Back to School to get myself Back to Blogging as well!

As mentioned, we recently enjoyed my youngest brothers wedding which was a blast! He and his bride we very celebrated with many an event........asking of the hand, bachelor party, friends & family, civil wedding and finally the big one.......the religious wedding! So many events, so many loved ones and so many great people from all over the world (over 20+ nationalities attended) that all these "good times" passed in the blink of an eye.

This brings me to the topic of how those important and transcendental moments in our lives go by so very quickly and how very important it is to live the moment in order to live life to the fullest. Graduation, wedding, babies, MBA, promotions, new home, etc........all seem to be in the past and continue only on in our memories.

I am very happy that my brother and his bride enjoyed a wonderful set of events to celebrate such a joyous occasion, more so because it reminded me of the importance of being in the present and celebrating life´s most important moments...........the here and now!

No comments:

Post a Comment